Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|Spicy spaghetti vongole
|Sumac and mint rubbed rabbit saddle with seared radicchio
|Winter vegetable pie with a parmesan crust
|Sweet Kale With Lentils And Pine Nuts
|Winter Vegetable Pie with a Parmesan Crust
|Chunky minestrone with basil paste and pecorino
|Spaghetti with wild Mushrooms
|Slow Roasted Duck
|A-Egg prosciutto artichokes olives mozzarella tomato sauce and basil pizza topping
|A-Kidney bean curry
|Clam chowder with cod
|Crab saffron and leek quiche
|A-Penne with tomato basil olives and pecorino
|Souffled Jacket Potatoes
|Maple roast parsnips
|Prawns with spicy dipping sauce
|Raspberry and redcurrant sorbet
|B-Smoked pancetta mozzarella fresh chilli and tomatoes pizza topping
|Boston baked beans
|Sicilian pasta with tomatoes, garlic and almonds
|Beautifully cheesy pasta fonduta
|Courgette and goats cheese salad
|B-Special spaghetti cake
|A-Pumpkin ravioli with sage butter
|Chorizo and chickpea stew