Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|Red grape pizza with honey rosemary and pecorino
|Chocolate olive oil cake
|Sauteed spiced vegetables with lentils
|A-Pork curry with green chillies and tamarind
|Earthy red wine and mushroom risotto
|Chilled roast tomato soup with pesto
|Dry curry of cabbage carrot and coconut
|Chilled red pepper soup
|Potato soup with wilted leaves
|Baked salmon and sorrel creams
|Asparagus vichyssoise soup
|Grilled lettuce with goats cheese
|Cedro lemon bruschetta
|A-Oven baked rigatoni with wild boar salami
|A-Devils food cake
|B-Spicy pangrattato risotto
|A-Deep pan pizza
|Leek and butternut squash soup
|Merluza a la gallega
|Asparagus with lemon butter crumbs
|A-Potato and pea curry with tomato and coriander
|A-Whiting and potato bhaji
|A-The best sausages with braised lentils and crispy prosciutto
|Fish cakes with capers