Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|B-Orange braised lamb shanks
|Jam roly poly
|B-Hot chocolate fondant
|B-Classic lasagne al forno
|A-Vegetarian curry with Indian cheese tomatoes and peppers
|B-Chilli con carne
|Risotto of fresh wild mushrooms
|B-Chicken tikka masala
|Smoked mackerel lemon and chilli fishcakes
|Potatoes mozzarella rosemary thyme and tomato pizza topping
|Hard boiled eggs with mustard mayonnaise
|B-Braised shin of beef
|Creamy courgette souffle
|B-Bacon sausage and black pudding pilaff
|B-Aromatic pork belly hotpot
|Sauteed caramelised fennel
|Lemon and maple syrup dressing
|Perfect welsh rarebit
|A-Pomegranate christmas cocktail
|Roast Chicken With Dates Olives And Capers
|Sizzling Lamb Chops Scottadito
|A-Italian christmas pudding cake
|Real vanilla ice cream
|A-Italian roast chicken with peppers and olives
|A- Chicken thighs with cranberries and feta