Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|Smoked salmon omelette
|Smoky chilli chicken wings spiced potato wedges and padron peppers
|Smoky herring roe
|Souffled Jacket Potatoes
|Spaghetti alla carbonara
|Spaghetti cheese souffle
|Spaghetti with wild Mushrooms
|Spanish style tortilla
|Spatchcock chicken with celeriac remoulade
|Spiced Chick Pea Cutlets
|Spiced chick pea cutlets
|Spiced mutton stew with apricots
|Spiced orange & avocado salad
|Spiced Red Lentil Soup
|Spiced split pea and yoghurt soup
|Spicy lentil Soup with squash tomato and green beans
|Spicy spaghetti vongole
|Split wheat and beetroot salad
|Spruced-up vanilla cake
|Squash and ricotta pasta bake
|Squash and spinach pasta rotolo
|Squid and prawns with chilli and marjoram
|Squid with sweet potato and lemon salsa
|Star shaped biscuits
|Steak & Ale Pie
|Sample Pub Menu
|Stir-Fried Chinese Greens with Ginger Oyster and Soy Sauce
|Strawberry gelati italian style