Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|Orange and watercress salad
|B-Sweet potato gratin
|Date stuffed whole mackerel
|A-Lamb cutlets with mint chilli and golden potatoes
|All in one baked vegetables
|Spicy lentil Soup with squash tomato and green beans
|Baby summer vegetables with lemon vinaigrette
|Lettuce and lovage soup
|Stuffed Romano peppers with ricotta and mascarpone
|Thick country soup
|Cockle cream with bacon tomatoes and potatoes
|Fresh tomato salsa
|Easy mince pies
|Roast pheasant and bread sauce
|Gorgeous dinner of porchetta stuffed with wild mushrooms celeriac mash and gravy
|Roasted Pork Belly With Orange & Star Anise
|A-Puff pastry treats
|Meringues with clotted cream and strawberries
|A-Moules mariniere with cream garlic and parsley
|A - R a p i d r o a s t i n i ( q u i c k r o a s t p o t a t o e s )
|Fresh ginger and parsnip soup
|Chocolate fruit cake
|Caramelised button sprouts and shallots with sherry vinegar
|Strawberry gelati italian style
|A-Sweet milk pudding with vermicelli