Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|Spanish style tortilla
|Spaghetti with wild Mushrooms
|Spaghetti cheese souffle
|Spaghetti alla carbonara
|Souffled Jacket Potatoes
|Smoky herring roe
|Smoky chilli chicken wings spiced potato wedges and padron peppers
|Smoked salmon omelette
|Smoked mackerel lemon and chilli fishcakes
|Smoked mackerel kedgeree
|Slow-Roasted Shredded Pork with Thyme Taleggio and Lemon-Dressed Rocket Pizza Dressing
|Slow Roasted Duck
|Slow Roasted Duck
|Sizzling Lamb Chops Scottadito
|Simple sprat starter
|Sicilian pasta with tomatoes, garlic and almonds
|Seriously zesty bread salad
|Seared beef with cucumber and seaweed
|Sea Bream with Mediterranean Sauce
|Sea Bass, Prawns and Fennel
|Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on crisp toasted bagels
|Sauteed spiced vegetables with lentils
|Sauteed caramelised fennel
|Salmi of pheasant or partridge or guinea fowl with roast chestnuts
|Saffron rice with cranberries pistachio and mixed herbs
|Saffron Chicken And Herb Salad
|Rum and orange flapjacks