Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|Moroccan baked chicken with chickpeas and rice
|Sample Pub Menu
|Mexican chocolate chilli and black bean soup
|Merluza a la gallega
|Meringues with clotted cream and strawberries
|Meringues with Clotted Cream and Strawberries
|Marinated rack of lamb with coriander and honey
|Marinated aubergine with tahini & oregano
|Maple roast parsnips
|Madras fish curry of snapper tomato and tamarind
|Mackerel and spinach chowder
|Libyan Soup with Couscous
|Lettuce and lovage soup
|Lettuce anchovy and egg salad with a creamy vinaigrette
|Lemon cake with lemon curd meringue and lemon cream
|Lemon and maple syrup dressing
|Leek and butternut squash soup
|Sample Pub Menu
|Lamb with tabbouleh
|Lamb stuffed aubergines with moorish spices and manchego cheese
|Kohlrabi apple and beetroot salad
|Jam roly poly