- (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- (c) show any material from the website in public
- (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
- (e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- (f) redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter). Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
(3) Acceptable use Unless you are a subscriber to our website, you must not access or attempt to access any area on the website that is restricted to subscribers. You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(4) Subscriptions Under Regulation 9(1) of The Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 (the Ecommerce Regulations): “Unless parties who are not consumers have agreed otherwise, where a contract is to be concluded by electronic means a service provider shall, prior to an order being placed by the recipient of a service, provide to that recipient in a clear,
- (a) the different technical steps to follow to conclude the contract;
- (b) whether or not the concluded contract will be filed by the service provider and whether it will be accessible;
- (c) the technical means for identifying and correcting input errors prior to the placing of the order; and
- (d) the languages offered for the conclusion of the contract.”
- (a) be libellous or maliciously false;
- (b) be obscene or indecent;
- (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- (i) be blasphemous;
- (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- (m) be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- (o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- (p) constitute spam;
- (q) be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory;
(6) Limited warranties We warrant to subscribers that the subscription service will be provided with reasonable care and skill, and that we will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the website (subject to scheduled maintenance) during the term of a subscription. You acknowledge that some of the information published on this website is submitted by users, and that we do not usually review, approve or edit such information. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
- (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- (a) you purchased for a specific subscription; and
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- (e) contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- (f) bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- (g) suspend and/or delete your account with the website; and/or
(10) Third party websites Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
(11) Trade marks MenuAnalyser and MenuCare and our logo are trade marks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The other registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
(12) Competitions From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website. These will be subject to separate terms and conditions (that we will make available to you as appropriate).
(19) Registrations and authorisations We are registered with Nominet UK. You can find the online version of the register at [URL]. Our registration number is 4509592. Our VAT number is 472 8202 49.
(20) Our details The full name of our company is Candytape Limited We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 2150795. Our registered address is 13 Princeton Court, 53-55 Felsham Road, London SW15 1AZ You can contact us by email to Kevin@menuanalyser.co.uk