Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|Prawn Cocktail||Sample Pub Menu|
|Tomato & Basil Soup||Sample Pub Menu|
|Cumberland Sausages, Mash & Peas||Sample Pub Menu|
|Burger Cheese & Bacon||Sample Pub Menu|
|Veggie Burger||Sample Pub Menu|
|Chicken BBQ Pieces||Sample Pub Menu|
|Steak & Ale Pie||Sample Pub Menu|
|Nachoes||Sample Pub Menu|